Saturday 24 October 2020

DT CALL SCRAPMIR 2021

 


Greetings to everyone !!

# DTcall_ScrapMir_20_21

This post is for my DT call submission for Scrapmir





This is shraddha here , I am from India . I am  mixed media artist and a paper crafter.  I make different styles of scrapbooks, photofolios, mixed media layouts, explosion boxes, pop up cards etc

I am very fond of paper crafting . Yes, I do teach online and also make tutorials for my youtube channel. I make different kind of  products with paper (scrapbook, pop up cards, explosion boxes etc). I also use paper for altered projects. since , you are also looking for paper crafting skills so I also make 3D projects with the same and it is a great opportunity to explore more so I would love to work with you .

All my social media links:-

Tutorial video





My best 5 projects with paper crafting more you can find on the links.









I hope you like my blog post 
xoxo
shraddha 
Creatif Edges

2 comments:


  1. Very bright and complex projects! Thank you for applying to DT ScrapMir. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete