Thursday 23 April 2020

Altered boat

Welcome to my blog, My name is shraddha , I am from India and  today I  am sharing my  altered boat , Life is a beautiful journey, right now we all are sailing in the same boat.  Inspite of  darkness around us , we are not giving up , we are still sailing and we will reach to our destiny. we are positive about it . That is what,life is about.
I used various wooden and metal charms , give it a rustic look . I also used stencils. Rustic paint and metallic wax.








I am entering to following challenges:-








8 comments:

  1. This is awesome Shraddha. Amazing result and love the rusty look with those great elements. Thanks for adding to our gallery at Creative Artiste MM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is stunning!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic rust! Thank you for sharing with us at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that there's this mystical touch to your steampunk boat, Shraddha! Reminds me of old Egypt.
    Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so so much, i am glad you like it :)

      Delete