Monday 13 April 2020

we listen to them Everyday

welcome to my blog, I am Shraddha from India. Today, I have posted this altered art. I portrayed women and a bird in the violin art. As the title says, ''we listen to them everyday'', which means our morning starts with listening to melodious chirping of beautiful birds everyday.
Being a women, I portrayed women who is listening to beautiful chirping of birds. Bird is in my art , who is chirping and flying happily. Last not the least violin , it talks about the music which we listen everyday. Its beautiful, melodious and most importantly, it is soothing to our ears. It makes our day happy.















22 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love this bright yellow palette. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely..... Thanks for joining us at MTW Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words challenge!!!
    Wonderful project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amaizing color selection! Oh yes, I love to listen the birds coming each morning to my garden! Thank you for join us twice at MTW! xoxo Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - how amazing! I adore the violin shape! Great to see you again at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :), yes , I also missed the challenge !!
      XOXO

      Delete
  6. Wooww!! It’s like a ray of sunshine. Gorgeous!!
    Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colours Shraddha! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words ~ Elle xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charming :) Thank you so much for sharing with us at Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful project! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another wonderful creation! Thank you from MMP!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sunny music project!💕 Thanks from MTW Challenge! Yulia:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Funny project very nice work very nice Thank you so much for joining us at MTW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe i know , i felt the same hehe thank you so much :)

      Delete