Tuesday 24 March 2020

Celebrating - Dark Time with smile- handmade by shraddha


We are humans , even dark time cannot take our smile !!

Welcome to my blog, my name is shraddha sharma from India (Namastey πŸ™to all) , Many countries are lock-down due to coronavirus , Its a dark time for us and we are still fighting with smile.

In this time, we all are contributing by engaging and inspiring others to stay at home and do different activities, as a crafter i am also sharing free easy tutorials of handmade stuff which people can make at home, discussing other activities with my customers , enquirers and relatives, we are helping eachother!!we are celebrating this time with activities .

IN MY PROJECT, i showed the rustic mixed media with the story of dark times in the life of each one of us, I chose women in my project (as march is also a month of women ). I also used black and white picture to portray my story - although the lady in picture living in dark time but still smiling and shining , I used stencils and applied metallic wax on texture area. I used rustic pastes , metal charms, wooden charms etc.

I hope you like my creation !!


















14 comments:

  1. Lovely piece! Love that you tied it to Women's History Month, and that you are using art to inspire yourself and others to a more positive piece of mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much !! Every art has a story ,I am glad you like mine:))

      Delete
  2. I love your 'fully loaded tag' ! lots of lovely texture and embellishments. I'm happy to see the young woman still smiling even through the dark times. Let us all look forward to coming through this period of darkness. Thank you for sharing your work with us over at A Vintage Journey. Toni x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much , yes!! stay safe and happy crafting :)- shraddha

      Delete
  3. Can't stop looking at this incredible tag Shraddha. So many beautiful elements here. So much colour, depth and creativity. Just love it. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Mix It Up Challenge and STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much !! i am glad u like it :)

      Delete
  4. An amazing tag, wonderful! Many thanks for sharing with us SanDee's and Amelies Steampunk Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much :) I m glad you like it :)

      Delete
  5. fab tag! beautiful! thank you for playing along with us at STAMPlorations challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful mixed media design! Love all the texture that you created with the metallic flourishes - fabulous πŸ˜€. Thanks so much for joining our birthday celebrations at A Vintage Journey! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful vintge tag! Thanks for sharing with us at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenge!

    ReplyDelete