Saturday 14 March 2020

ALTERED CANDLE ART - MIXED MEDIA


welcome to my recently made blog,

Today i am sharing this project with the awareness of coronavirus , I am inspired by the candle ,As candle can light other candles, with the spread of coronavirus, we all are fighting against it . Its time for us to  create awareness and light others about it.
wash your hands at least for 20 seconds with soap and water, use alcohol based sanitizer, avoid close contact with the people who are under the weather, avoid travelling to another country. cover your sneeze or cough with tissue. if require , take medical help.

 I am shraddha sharma, today i made altered art candle stand. I used different embellishments like
laces , metal charms,wooden embellishments and also candle stand, i also used metallic paints and metallic wax to give it shiny effect 
i hope you like my project.






Today, I am entering into following challenges:-




















17 comments:

  1. I love all the texture on this beautiful candle stand! Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful project. Gorgeous colours, fabulous textures and wonderful details.
    Thank you for joining in with our March challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty and love the sentiment! Thank you for playing along with Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the colors and texture. Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wowowowowwowo totally stunning. Thank you for joining us at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning, I truly enjoy the amount of texture and details. Thanks for joining CE This month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the mix of colors!!! Thanks for joining in the Creative Embellishments challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely redone candle holder - beautiful colors and textures - every time I look at it I see something different! thanks for sharing with us at A Vintage Journey! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh , thank you so much !! I am glad you like it

      Delete