Thursday 19 March 2020

Silence is not empty , its full of answers (altered art mixed media)



As I heard Silence and smile are the powerful weapon.....,
'silence isn't empty , its full of answers'
welcome to my blog , my name is shraddha sharma. Today I am presenting my march challenge project where I used altered art (mixed media). 
According to my project , If the women is smiling and silent , doesn't mean her life is colorful.
I made this project with the  women in center as its a women's month. it shows, although the life of women is black and white still she is smiling and silent about it. she is embracing her life in every way she can. if you see, she has wings as well, she can fly to achieve whatever she wants , she is smiling  , she is not complaining about anything although she is struggling but she is happily facing her battles and smiling.

I used my  stencils on butterfly wings, i also used some wooden and metal embellishments.








 Today I am entering into following challenges for march month :-
https://mixedmediaacademy.blogspot.com/2020/03/march-challenge.html











12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful creative MM piece you have here. I loved reading your story and so true. Stunning Shraddha. Thank you so much for sharing with us at STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge and Creative Artiste Mixed Media Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful piece, so original!
    Thank you for joining us at Mixed Media Academy challenge!
    Sab

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly beautiful and I love this. Thank you for joining us at the Mixed Media Academy Challenge. - Priya Satish DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. Gorgeous picture.
    Love all details ❤️
    Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media Academy Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. A heartful creation and a pretty make. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute creation.Thank you for joining us at MMA Challenge.
    DT Semonti
    MMA Challenge.

    ReplyDelete